Monday, February 7, 2011

Key Assignments

This past week I completed my Key Assignment for class. Although it is a lot of effort and research I love how each Key Assignment for each class has the same effort level but the assignment is approached with thought and creativity. The Key Assignment I just completed for my class was excellent. We had to research a new Web 2.0 tool and then make a lesson plan according to this tool. I love to learn about new educational resources and to find new ways to incorporate it into the classroom. I decided to pick Gliffy.com and focused my lesson on graphic organizers and literary reviews and class discussion. I love that we get to see our classmates lessons and ideas as well as share what we have created and researched. I am continuing to love this program, the dedication of the professors and the creativity of the assignments.

1 comment:

  1. Getting to see our classmate's assignments is one of the biggest perks of this program! You gain so many new resources and perspectives. Working on projects in collaborative groups is also exciting and a great 21st Century learning skill challenge!

    ReplyDelete