Friday, February 11, 2011

The Final Project

It is coming down to the final stretch for me.  I have a ton of work still to do, but only 2 more weeks to do it! I have a final project that I am working on right now.  I am creating a workshop that will incorporate technology into the Math Content Standards in a K-2 class setting. I am thinking about how to integrate the technology tools and skills that I have learned into activities that will promote the academic goals. Since I am not a teacher and I don't have experience developing curriculum, I have to work a little harder to understand how it all fits together.  However, with the many resources and structured learning activities that I can rely on, I know that I will be successful.  It might just take me a little longer than someone with curriculum experience.  It is a challenge, but it will be worth the hard work.  I plan to present it to my colleagues during a staff development day this spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment