Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Up till now....

I have been learning more about how to incorporate technology into the classroom in more ways than one. I have learned how to make a Webquest and then through my own knowledge adapt it for a student with special needs. I have learned how to set up a blog and not only post words on it but a self drawn (electronically) picture to send to the blog. I have learned the simple keys on how to take a screen shot where I am in control of what information I want to capture. And some of those things are just the tip of what I have learned thus far. I am only on my third class through the TIE program but I have gained for that credits can show. I continue to wonder what will come next and what will be do with this type of assignment this week. The more exposure the more I will continue to grow and learn as an educator.

No comments:

Post a Comment