Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January 12th, Post one

I was thinking about what I wanted to share on this blog. I think the biggest thing that I have learned and want to share is the amount of resources and information I have gained in the past six months. From learning how to incorporate a variety of new programs from the internet to using the Web 2.0 tools to teach I have an abundance of sources. My classroom is unique and although a lot of the topics and resources we cover do not apply to my classroom setting I have already found ways to modify and adjust these sites for my students. Through my last class in the TIE program I am implementing a Diigo site for the 16 teachers in my school to share websites and information on one page. Sure enough once I presented that I am technology inclined I have been the point to person in any computer, copier and internet question. While I love the way technology has made its way into the educational world I would like to see the improvement of technology in the lives of students with special needs. So far I am happy with the program and excited for more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment