Wednesday, March 3, 2010

This can be Addictive

This week our online class did not have to post our projects and I felt lost. I so much missed the contact with my new online comrades. I have enjoyed viewing their creativity and receiving feedback and helpful hints. This class has opened so many avenues in my mind. Feeling like an addict, I just could not stop myself from adding a thread on the Discussion Board. I just needed to see if anyone else was missing our weekly contact. Sure enough many others replied. My addiction was not the only one.
The thirst for knowledge and creativity really motivates and drives us and can be addictive. The juices start flowing in the mind and we need to feed that creativity with more. It makes one feel alive. Even though his online class is a technology class, there is so much creating involved through our instructor's lead. This is what teaching is all about. Teachers need to make it fun for their students and get their creative juices flowing. What students need is inspiration. As teachers we need to inspire and make learning creative and fun. Then learning will become addictive.

No comments:

Post a Comment