Monday, February 22, 2010

Who Ever Thought This Would be Fun!

Wow! I am learning so much for almost fifty. Not only have I undertaken the task of beginning my graduate degree, but here I am blogging for the first time! I have embarked on my graduate journey at Lesley University to learn more about technology. Frankly, I thought I was going to be overwhelmed and way over my head. Surprise! I am having a blast! I am learning so much. Our instructor, Steve Saladino, is so creative with his assignments. I have already used much of what I have learned with my adult students. They are enjoying learning as much as I am. My students are adults who are sent to my facility for parole or probation. Most of them have barely finished high school. Many are trying to achieve their GED. What a sense of self they develop knowing that they able to work on a project that I have done for a graduate class. This class; Computers, Education and Technology, thus far has already been a great blessing. I am so glad I embarked on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment