Friday, November 18, 2011

Ready for Spring!

Registration for the spring term took place earlier this month, and I am all set with the classes I am taking for the two spring sessions. I went to a very large university for my undergrad, and registering for classes was a huge pain. I have memories of sitting with six different telephones, hitting redial until one finally connected (and then when we went to web registration, the system was always busy!) It is amazing that I can just log into a system (on the first try), select the classes I want, know they'll have openings, and be done. It's so easy! I get a weird sense of accomplishment just having the classes registered for. They are ticked off my graduation plan, so now I can see the finish line in site! Problem is, I still have to take them (and then the summer term.)

We are at the half-way mark for the Statistics class, and it is going well. This is definitely the most difficult class for me so far, in that the curriculum isn't really familiar. Luckily, the instructors is the most involved one I've had so far. She emails the class regularly, and posts on the discussion board quite a bit. Some of the instructors are very hands off, so for a difficult class, I'm glad I got one who is hands on!


Wishing everyone a very happy Thanksgiving! I'll probably be working on statistics- we got a note to warn us it was a content heavy week...and to plan our time accordingly if we were planning on taking some days off. I'll admit I'm a little surprise a break isn't figured into the schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment