Thursday, August 6, 2009

More Than Just the Classroom

The support you receive with the online program is more than just in the classroom. I was very concerned about enrolling in the program and being located in another country. In the Science Education program each student receives a kit of materials to use for the various investigations (and later in your classroom!) However, I was worried about the time it would take to send the kit overseas.

So, I voiced my concerns to staff members and they were extremely responsive -- sending a kit out immediately (outside of the normal process) and in time for the class to begin. And, these kits are amazing - all the materials you need and can reuse in the future. In my current class (Biology), they even shipped a full-sized grow light for our plant experiments!

The same service applies to financial aid as everything is handled through email. All of my questions were answered in a timely manner and I was given complete, accurate instructions for completing the process. A refreshing change from other schools I have attended.

The administrative team with online learning knows that you need to spend your time in the classroom not worried about paperwork.

Brian Chalmers, Guatemala City

No comments:

Post a Comment